Перейти к публикации

your opinion about сbd, which is better сbd or thc?

Вопрос

Hello everyone, I want to tell people who smoke vape, hookah, marijuana my impressions of cbd oil for vape, this is the coolest smoking thing that I tried, you can read about all the properties on this site  whatscbd.org/  I’ll say from myself that The most noticeable effects of CBD oil vaping are a soothing and euphoric sensation. If you take the right dosage, it can cheer you up and relieve stress.

Поделиться сообщением

Рекомендованные сообщения

euphoric after CBD? That is sounds like a bullshit for me...

• Like +1 2

Поделиться сообщением

Researchers believe that CBD’s ability to act on the endocannabinoid system and other brain signaling systems may provide benefits for those with neurological disorders. 99cbdoilreviews.com/ In fact, one of the most studied uses for CBD is in treating neurological disorders like epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. Though research in this area is still relatively new, several studies have shown promising results. Sativex, an oral spray consisting of CBD and THC, has been proven to be a safe and effective way to reduce muscle spasticity in people with multiple sclerosis.

Поделиться сообщением

В 08.04.2020 в 14:23, Williamss сказал:

Researchers believe that CBD’s ability to act on the endocannabinoid system and other brain signaling systems may provide benefits for those with neurological disorders. 99cbdoilreviews.com/ In fact, one of the most studied uses for CBD is in treating neurological disorders like epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. Though research in this area is still relatively new, several studies have shown promising results. Sativex, an oral spray consisting of CBD and THC, has been proven to be a safe and effective way to reduce muscle spasticity in people with multiple sclerosis.

But there are no single word about euphoric effect of CBD

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас
  • Создать...