Перейти к публикации

Russian earlyflofer genetics

Nitko

Вопрос

Hello everyone

I have a few questions about the genetics of earlyflowering strains. In my searches I found jahforum for some answers.

I’m not from the US, but I know some English, and that’s why I post on this subforum. I am a grower from Croatia (Hrvatska (Slavic country)). It is the former Yugoslav republic and I studied some Serbian Cyrillic at school. Still, reading and understanding Russian is hard for me. Maybe I can learn your language here

I would love to have some inputs into the genetics of early flowering. My friend had several express strains of Kalashnikov seeds. It was grown indoors, and the plants were treated as photoperiodic strains (vegetation 18/6, flowering 12/12) with good results. Yield, vigor, potency... everything was good.

Then I looked up more information on the internet and found one outdoors in Ontario, Canada. It is the same latitude as Croatia, but the plants began to bloom in early July, one of them earlier. That’s a month earlier (and more) than getting classic strains.

Then I came across one grow up in Siberia with Nucleon genetics. The grower did not go into details about genetics, but said that the early flower is not a ruderalis hybrid, but real photoperiod plants that begin to bloom with longer days than is usual with normal photoperiod strains...

So if anyone here can help me ... Some links, breeders, strains ... that fit that description. Then I can make an effort and immerse myself in translations ...

I am particularly interested in this issue. Does this trait have to be stable in a true early flowering plant? Or is it some kind of domination ...

I'd like to make some crosses ... I'm not a breeder, not even a good grower. But I would like to play with breading a bit ...

Best wishes to all of you from Croatia

• Like +1 2

Поделиться сообщением

Рекомендованные сообщения

Nucleon genetics very good:weedbush:

https://nordicgenetics.net/ there many good early strains:perfect: 

https://nordicgenetics.net/produkt-kategori/avlere/hybridsfromhell/ Danish Genetics it is parents of Nucleon seeds

• Like +1 1

Поделиться сообщением

Спасибо друг:smile:

That is kind of information that i looking for

• Like +1 1

Поделиться сообщением

Вот и поговорили. 

• Like +1 1
  • Джа Пре +1 2

Поделиться сообщением

Сада говорим свој језик. На српској ћирилици.

Живите у здрављу и добром диму

I have to take some time and learn russian cyrrilic. There is some letters that im not familiar with

• Like +1 4

Поделиться сообщением

В 26.01.2021 в 07:22, Nitko сказал:

Hello everyone

I have a few questions about the genetics of earlyflowering strains. In my searches I found jahforum for some answers.

I’m not from the US, but I know some English, and that’s why I post on this subforum. I am a grower from Croatia (Hrvatska (Slavic country)). It is the former Yugoslav republic and I studied some Serbian Cyrillic at school. Still, reading and understanding Russian is hard for me. Maybe I can learn your language here

I would love to have some inputs into the genetics of early flowering. My friend had several express strains of Kalashnikov seeds. It was grown indoors, and the plants were treated as photoperiodic strains (vegetation 18/6, flowering 12/12) with good results. Yield, vigor, potency... everything was good.

Then I looked up more information on the internet and found one outdoors in Ontario, Canada. It is the same latitude as Croatia, but the plants began to bloom in early July, one of them earlier. That’s a month earlier (and more) than getting classic strains.

Then I came across one grow up in Siberia with Nucleon genetics. The grower did not go into details about genetics, but said that the early flower is not a ruderalis hybrid, but real photoperiod plants that begin to bloom with longer days than is usual with normal photoperiod strains...

So if anyone here can help me ... Some links, breeders, strains ... that fit that description. Then I can make an effort and immerse myself in translations ...

I am particularly interested in this issue. Does this trait have to be stable in a true early flowering plant? Or is it some kind of domination ...

I'd like to make some crosses ... I'm not a breeder, not even a good grower. But I would like to play with breading a bit ...

Best wishes to all of you from Croatia

Hi bro, Nucleon’s genetic is so powerful. It’s growing up so fast like wild cannabis or hemp. Most Nucleon’s statins are indica dominant. 
But I can’t understand, as I know, Croatia is a warm country. You should have no problem with flowering. Anyway, good luck. I’ve been in Croatia, so friendly people, good nation.

• Like +1 1

Поделиться сообщением

@dollwoodoo

Thanks  

I read some grow reports with danish genetics (hybrids from hel and nordic seeds). Plants doing fantastic outdoor in colder climats and on higher latitude. But they regulary hermed with any kind of experimentation.(in to out, growing in buckets, high temp...)

With my knowlige, space... it would be inposible to get some decent results with crossing and breeding. Maybe some lucky punch is possible, but i think that it is not real possibility I should stick with regular genetics and do some crosses

And, yeah, Croatia is beautifull country. Small(population is somewere between two largest Moscow neighberhoods), but diverse. I hope that you enjoyed here

Respect

• Like +1 1

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, Nitko сказал:

@dollwoodoo

Thanks  

I read some grow reports with danish genetics (hybrids from hel and nordic seeds). Plants doing fantastic outdoor in colder climats and on higher latitude. But they regulary hermed with any kind of experimentation.(in to out, growing in buckets, high temp...)

With my knowlige, space... it would be inposible to get some decent results with crossing and breeding. Maybe some lucky punch is possible, but i think that it is not real possibility I should stick with regular genetics and do some crosses

And, yeah, Croatia is beautifull country. Small(population is somewere between two largest Moscow neighberhoods), but diverse. I hope that you enjoyed here

Respect

Regular plans has more live-power and strong than jem versions, so the matter can be crowned with success. Good luck!

• Like +1 1

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас
  • Создать...